Chelan General Public Dial-A-Ride (DART)
This service is scheduled to begin on Monday, October 7, 2019.
Hours of Operation
The hours of service are Monday - Saturday 9 AM - 6 PM. All trips must start or end within this timeframe.
Making A Reservation
This is a Self-Reservation service that uses a mobile app or Desktop computer to make reservations.
NOTE: A VALID EMAIL ADDDRESS IS REQUIRED TO SIGN UP FOR THIS SERVICE
- Rides can be made for service the same day, and up to five days in advance
- Reservations can be made by Mobile Device or a Desktop Computer
- Mobile Device
- Download app from Ecolane
- Please select an agency
- Link Transit-DART
- SIGN UP
- First name
- Last Name
- Email address
- Create a Login Name
- Create a Password
- SIGN UP
• Desktop Computer
- To use the Desktop option, you will first to need sign up using the Mobile App.
- If you do not have a Mobile Device, you can call Link Reservations at 509-662-3569 to have them set up an account for you. NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO RECEIVE YOUR PASSWORD.
- Once you get your password, go to https://link.ecolane.com/selfservice/login to begin scheduling your rides.
- Mobile Device
What is the Coverage Area?
The coverage area is from Tunnel Hill Winery above Pat and Mikes, east to WillMorth Drive and north to Lake Chelan Golf Course. If you are unsure if you are within the service boundary, please call 509-662-3569.
When Will I Be Picked Up?
This is a shared ride service, so you may be picked up as early as 15 minutes before your requested time, and as late as 15 minutes after your requested time.
What If I Need To Change My Reservation?
You have the option to cancel your reservation and rebook your trip using the mobile app.
What May I Bring On The Bus With Me?
Qualified service animals are allowed, all pets must be in carriers. You may bring up to 6 bags of groceries on board with you, but no large or bulky items.
How Much Assistance Can I Request From The Driver?
The driver may assist you on and off the bus.
How Much Does It Cost?
Each one-way trip will cost you $1 You may pay your fare when you book your trip, or you may pay it when you board the bus. No Link passes are accepted for this service.
How Do I Download The App?
Click below to download the app for iOS or Android devices.
What If I Do Not Have A Smartphone?
If you do not have a smartphone, please contact us at 509-662-3569. We can assist you in setting up an account that you can use from your computer.