RULES FOR RIDERS
So that all of our guests may enjoy a safe and comfortable ride, please observe the following rules of the road:
- No food allowed on buses. Beverages allowed in spill-proof containers only.
- No profanity, rude, or innappropriate behavior.
- No hazardous, explosive, incendiary or flammable materials or devices.
- No radios.
- All pets, except for service animals, must be in approved pet carriers.
- No smoking, including e-cigarettes.
- Shirt and shoes required.
- No wet clothing.
- One carry-on item up to 40 pounds not to exceed 24" x 17" x 10" in size.
- All strollers should be folded before boarding and not obstruct the aisle.
- At the end of a route, the driver may take a break and guests may be asked to deboard the bus.