The monthly business meeting of the Link Transit Board of Directors will be held on:
Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Time: 3:00 p.m.
Location: Link Transit Operations Base, 2700 Euclid Avenue in Wenatchee, WA.
This location is wheelchair accessible and members of the public are always welcome to attend.
A budget workshop will be held as part of the October 17th board meeting. The purpose of the workshop is to provide the Link Transit Board of Directors an opportunity to review, discuss, and provide direction for the development of Link Transit’s Operating and Capital Budget for fiscal year January 1 through December 31, 2018.
1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Consent Agenda
- Minutes of August 15, 2017 Board Meeting & Public Hearing
- Accounts Payable & Payroll Vouchers from August and September 2017
3. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
Comments on non-agenda items are heard and are limited to 5-minutes per person
4. Board Administration & Communications
- Re-cap of APTA Annual Meeting & Expo
- Board Photo
5. Discussion / Action Items
- Aquisition of a Wireless Vehicle Charger
6. Staff Reports
- Public Outreach Project - Report on Outcome of Strategy Partners Meeting
- Token Transit - Electronic Fare Payment System
- INFRA Grant
- Score Cards - Monthly Performance Report
- General Manager's Report
- Monthly Financial Report
7. Workshop Session - 2018 Budget Development
- Operating & Capital Budget for Fiscal Year 2018
8. Meeting Adjournment