The next regular monthly business meeting of the Link Transit Board of Directors will be held on:
Date: Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Time: 3:00 p.m.
Location: Link Transit Operations Base, 2700 Euclid Avenue in Wenatchee, WA.
This location is wheelchair accessible and members of the public are always welcome to attend.
A workshop session will be held as part of this month's regular business meeting.
1. CALL TO ORDER & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. CONSENT AGENDA
- Minutes of the June 20, 2017 board meeting
- Accounts payable & Payroll vouchers from June 2017
3. PUBLIC COMMENT ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
Comments on non-agenda items will be heard & are limited to 5-minutes per person
4. BOARD ADMINISTRATION & COMMUNICATIONS
- High-5! Employee Recognition
5. DISCUSSION / ACTION ITEMS
- Leavenworth Transit Stop and Park & Ride Project
6. STAFF REPORTS
- Facility improvements at OPS Base
- Electric bus project report
- Monthly Financial Report
- Score Cards: monthly system performance report
- General Manager's report
7. WORKSHOP SESSION - REVIEW OF PUBLIC SURVEY RESULTS
- Review of public survey's input
- Potential service improvements
8. MEETING ADJOURNMENT