The next regular monthly business meeting of the Link Transit Board of Directors will be held on:
Date: Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Time: 3:00 p.m.
Location: Link Transit Operations Base, 2700 Euclid Avenue in Wenatchee, WA.
This location is wheelchair accessible and members of the public are always welcome.
Board Meeting Agenda
1. Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
2. Consent Agenda
- Minutes of May 16, 2017 Board Meeting & Workshop Session
- Accounts Payable & Vouchers from May 2017
3. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items
- Comments on non-agenda items will be heard & are limited to 5-minutes per person
4. Board Administration & Communications
- State Auditor - Exit Audit Report
- Guest Presentation - Matt Leonard, City of Wenatchee - North Wenatchee Form & Function Study
- Link Employee High-5! Acknowledgement
5. Discussion/Action Items
- RFP Award for Engineering Services for the Leavenworth Park & Ride Project
6. Staff Reports
- Monthly Financial Report
- Update on the Electric Bus Project
- Update on the Public Survey Project
- Score Cards - Monthly System Performance Report
- General Manager's Report